When an actor stumbles into their fandom on Tumblr:
The longer that gif went on, the more I laughed/cried.
Shailene Woodley wrote about John Green for Time’s “The 100 Most Influential People,” 2014 [link].
1. I am so thrilled to have been named to the 2014 TIME 100. Shai’s essay is so kind and generous. That sentence about planets and moons is a lovely goal for us all to reach toward. Now, that said, I’m no prophet. I’m a guy who not too long ago tried to wax his chin.
2. Do I really look like that illustration?
1. That’s why we love you.
2. It could probably stand a few more puff levels.
This picture of john is absolutely horrifying
Last night I made these drawings in my sketchbook for a zine I’m making called WARPED.
It was fun making looser/weirder stuff than I usually do.
©Phoebe Wahl 2014
The Wild Thornberrys
Marianne Thornberry by Tascha Dearing
Nigel Thornberry by Joshua Walker
B Y E
Am I allowed to tell this joke at parties??
She is so satisfied with that joke.
Seriously, I don’t watch them as often anymore, but the Tipsy Bartender YouTube channel is always good for a laugh… As well as interesting cocktail recipes!
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
making this my new favourite reaction image